  • HTML
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 23, 2005 10:47:24 AM

I have outlook 2000 and when i click on links to web pages in html e-mails
they don't open. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks in advance.

More about : open links html mails

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 11:03:26 AM

Hi

Try this:

From Start>Run type

regsvr32 urlmon.dll

then open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Programs and
click on 'Reset Web Settings'.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Hammer" <hammer@hammer.com.au> wrote in message
>I have outlook 2000 and when i click on links to web pages in html e-mails
>they don't open. Any ideas on how to fix?
>
> Thanks in advance.
March 23, 2005 11:59:03 AM

> Hi
>
> Try this:
>
> From Start>Run type
>
> regsvr32 urlmon.dll
>
> then open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Programs and
> click on 'Reset Web Settings'.

Thanks. Didn't quite work but i repaired my outlook installation through
the help menu and it fixed the problem. Probably the combination of the 2.
Cheers.

!