Can't open links on html e-mails

I have outlook 2000 and when i click on links to web pages in html e-mails
they don't open. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks in advance.
2 answers Last reply
More about open links html mails

    Hi

    Try this:

    From Start>Run type

    regsvr32 urlmon.dll

    then open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Programs and
    click on 'Reset Web Settings'.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    > Hi
    >
    > Try this:
    >
    > From Start>Run type
    >
    > regsvr32 urlmon.dll
    >
    > then open Internet Explorer and go to Tools>Internet Options>Programs and
    > click on 'Reset Web Settings'.

    Thanks. Didn't quite work but i repaired my outlook installation through
    the help menu and it fixed the problem. Probably the combination of the 2.
    Cheers.

    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups.
    >

    > "Hammer" <hammer@hammer.com.au> wrote in message
    >>I have outlook 2000 and when i click on links to web pages in html e-mails
    >>they don't open. Any ideas on how to fix?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.

Outlook 2000 Support HTML Microsoft Windows XP