remote assistance

I used to use remote assistance to help new users of XP and now it will say
something like "unable to make the connection." I'm assuming it's because of
SP 2 and want to know what to do about it. My firewall says to allow remote
assistance. Do you think it's the "asker's" computer's settings? I've been
searching for an answer and can find nothing which helps. Thanks, Pam

Hi Pam,

See my response in the .general group.

--
Best of Luck,