can't get system information to open

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I went to the knowledge base and tried everything that I can find and nothing
works. I can't even get the msinfo32.exe to work. I can't even get the
visual studio (acmsetup) to install.

Also for some reason when I open any web page on the bottom it says it's a
trusted zone. I have my security settings where they always been, ran a
virus scan and spyware scan and nothing came up. I have nothing listed for
trusted zones so why is everything showing up that way? Help!!

Thanks

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 221 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups.