Check Disk At Boot Issue

Out of nowhere, every time I boot my system, it now wants to perform a check
disk on one of my logical drives (in this case g:). Subsequently it never finds
any issue with the drive and I can access the drive at will. I've checked (no
pun) the KB and have tried the "autocheck autochk *" routine, to no avail.

Any suggestions on why this may be happening?

Byte

Disable or Enable CheckDisk Upon Boot (Line 82)

"Nick Beef" wrote:

> Out of nowhere, every time I boot my system, it now wants to perform a check
> disk on one of my logical drives (in this case g:). Subsequently it never finds
> any issue with the drive and I can access the drive at will. I've checked (no
> pun) the KB and have tried the "autocheck autochk *" routine, to no avail.
>
> Any suggestions on why this may be happening?

Thanks, I was out there and saw Line 82 as well as another similar entry on Line
294. So far, I haven't used either because I went into disk management and
renamed the drive to a different letter, which stopped the problem. Taking it a
step further, I renamed the drive back to its original letter and I'm still
okay. This was a weird anamoly that I've never seen in working with Windows, but
EventID's got some good info on it, so it must be prevelent enough. Thanks.