defender (williams) cocktail parts needed

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video
  • Defender
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 11, 2005 3:41:38 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Anybody have for sale,
1) the latch that holds the top from falling over
2) parts from the coin door. Not sure what all I need here,
since alot seems to be missing. no mechs, 1 coin return cover
missing, 1 red thing missing (where the qaurter goes in).
LMK what you have.
Thanks,
Mark....

More about : defender williams cocktail parts needed

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 6:44:45 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Mark:

What cocktail are you restoring? I have complete coin doors for all of
the diffent models since I restore Williams games as a hobby. Send me a
pic of your door and I will match it to my stock and we can go from
there.

Mark
!