defender (williams) cocktail parts needed

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Anybody have for sale,
1) the latch that holds the top from falling over
2) parts from the coin door. Not sure what all I need here,
since alot seems to be missing. no mechs, 1 coin return cover
missing, 1 red thing missing (where the qaurter goes in).
LMK what you have.
Thanks,
Mark....
1 answer Last reply
More about defender williams cocktail parts needed
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Mark:

    What cocktail are you restoring? I have complete coin doors for all of
    the diffent models since I restore Williams games as a hobby. Send me a
    pic of your door and I will match it to my stock and we can go from
    there.

    Mark
    bigmark9a@gmail.com wrote:
    > Anybody have for sale,
    > 1) the latch that holds the top from falling over
    > 2) parts from the coin door. Not sure what all I need here,
    > since alot seems to be missing. no mechs, 1 coin return cover
    > missing, 1 red thing missing (where the qaurter goes in).
    > LMK what you have.
    > Thanks,
    > Mark....

Games Video Defender Video Games