defender (williams) cocktail parts needed

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Anybody have for sale,
1) the latch that holds the top from falling over
2) parts from the coin door. Not sure what all I need here,
since alot seems to be missing. no mechs, 1 coin return cover
missing, 1 red thing missing (where the qaurter goes in).
LMK what you have.
Thanks,
Mark....

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Mark:

What cocktail are you restoring? I have complete coin doors for all of
the diffent models since I restore Williams games as a hobby. Send me a
pic of your door and I will match it to my stock and we can go from
there.

Mark
bigmark9a@gmail.com wrote:
> Anybody have for sale,
> 1) the latch that holds the top from falling over
> 2) parts from the coin door. Not sure what all I need here,
> since alot seems to be missing. no mechs, 1 coin return cover
> missing, 1 red thing missing (where the qaurter goes in).
> LMK what you have.
> Thanks,
> Mark....

TRENDING THREADS