Saving your settings

March 23, 2005 11:37:12 AM

My system still takes forever to restart. Hangs up on "Saving Your
Settings". Have not been able to find a solution.

More about : saving settings

March 23, 2005 11:37:13 AM

Start>Run>type MSCONFIG and click OK
Go to the Startup tab and uncheck/disable everything except your anti-virus
Click Apply and Close. Reboot.

"JohnG" wrote:

> My system still takes forever to restart. Hangs up on "Saving Your
> Settings". Have not been able to find a solution.

March 23, 2005 10:13:45 PM

Done, but no change. Also, there is a program there I do not recognize -
mdt.exe

Sometimes when I logoff, a window pops up for this program indicating it is
still running and is being shutdown.

Is it a Windows program?

Another program with the same behavior is ccApp.

!