Toshiba Laptop issue

Im having a problem with my laptop. I keep getting sporadic and random
sysytem shutdowns. Since it is a Toshiba, i wouldnt be surprised if it was
something with thier hardware, But what else could be the problem.

Tall_Guy wrote:
> Im having a problem with my laptop. I keep getting sporadic and random
> sysytem shutdowns. Since it is a Toshiba, i wouldnt be surprised if it was
> something with thier hardware, But what else could be the problem.

There's very little in the way of software that could cause such a
problem; it's almost certainly a hardware issue, possibly related to
something overheating.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Toshiba customers who own A75 models seem to be suffering this problem..
contact Toshiba directly and take it up with them.. as I understand, Toshiba
are telling owners to visit their nearest Toshiba service center.. details
available from the Toshiba website..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user