XP Backup

When I use XP Backup and make a full HD backup to an
external HD exactly what files are backed up?

XP Backup is not the way to go here.. if you want to get a recoverable image
of your HDD, use a program like Acronis TrueImage..

http://www.acronis.com/

XP Backup is fine for just backing up data files..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm