FS: Nice Working GORF $300

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Hello,

I have a nice working Gorf for sale in Las Vegas. Pick up only. $300

New metal cpo, perfect working control panel. All new bulbs, new coin mechs,
new tinted glass, monitor capped, great picture, very nice marquee and
bezel, side art ok, has both back doors, new lock, new switcher power
supply, new power cord.

Thanks,

Brent

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Probably get more by parting it out. Shame to only get $300 for a game you
have $650 in. isn't there anybody that likes Gorf anymore?
I've seen/played this game in person and it's worth every bit of $300
I know Brent spends a lot of $ and effort in fixing his game up.
Offer to ship it NAVL.

Troy,

BrentRadio <newsgroup4@brentradio.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a nice working Gorf for sale in Las Vegas. Pick up only. $300
>
> New metal cpo, perfect working control panel. All new bulbs, new coin
mechs,
> new tinted glass, monitor capped, great picture, very nice marquee and
> bezel, side art ok, has both back doors, new lock, new switcher power
> supply, new power cord.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

It is sad to see what has happened to the market that a piece like this is
going for a price like this.

--
Art
"BrentRadio" <newsgroup4@brentradio.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a nice working Gorf for sale in Las Vegas. Pick up only. $300
>
> New metal cpo, perfect working control panel. All new bulbs, new coin
> mechs,
> new tinted glass, monitor capped, great picture, very nice marquee and
> bezel, side art ok, has both back doors, new lock, new switcher power
> supply, new power cord.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Here are pics:

http://www.outlawcorp.com/images/Other/

Game also comes with both manuals and a new can of custom grey paint as I
was going to paint the bottom.

thanks,

Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Here are pics:

http://www.outlawcorp.com/images/Other/

Game also comes with both manuals and a new can of custom grey paint as I
was going to paint the bottom.

thanks,

Brent

seems to be the norm for a gorf although none has been shopped out quite
like this one has been.
i don't think i've ever seen one sell over $500---
at least not at the auction or here unless its been a dealer.
ronald

Yeah, I have over $650 in it, I just need the space. I've replaced almost
every piece on it, as it was for my personal collection, but no room for it
now. I really don't want to part it out. I wish someone would just buy it!

thanks,

Brent

Here are pics:

http://www.outlawcorp.com/images/Other/

Game also comes with both manuals and a new can of custom grey paint as I
was going to paint the bottom.

thanks,

Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

If I was in vegas, you'd have $300 already. Sadly I'm not :(

"BrentRadio" <newsgroup4@brentradio.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a nice working Gorf for sale in Las Vegas. Pick up only. $300
>
> New metal cpo, perfect working control panel. All new bulbs, new coin
> mechs,
> new tinted glass, monitor capped, great picture, very nice marquee and
> bezel, side art ok, has both back doors, new lock, new switcher power
> supply, new power cord.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Brent,

You have mail.

Regards,
Dogberry

BrentRadio wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a nice working Gorf for sale in Las Vegas. Pick up only. $300
>
> New metal cpo, perfect working control panel. All new bulbs, new coin
mechs,
> new tinted glass, monitor capped, great picture, very nice marquee
and
> bezel, side art ok, has both back doors, new lock, new switcher power
> supply, new power cord.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Sold!