Paul

Splendid

I'm having trouble when I create a new dial up connection. I go to control
panel, choose networks connection, new connections wizard, connect to the
internet, set up manually. When I get to the next page "Internet Connection"
I'm not given the obtions of choosing connect using a dial-up modem or
connect using broadband using OSL or cable moden. Those 2 obtions are not
allowed, I can see them but they're not bold and can't be selected. I'm
using windows XP pro. I was wondering what I can do to allow the two top
obtions to be selected. Please help I need to connect to the internet using
a dial up connection.

Paul

Silly question but is your modem correctly installed and switched on ?
(Check in device manager)

Regards,

TimH