Which is better? Cruis'n World or Sega Rally Championship?

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hey guys more of a pinhead but I am looking at getting a twin sitdown driver
and selling 2 of my pins. My choices are Cruis'n World or Sega Rally
Championship. Both are the same price but I have no experience playing
either other then on an emulator. Can someone tell me which is better to
have in a gamesroom for the long run? We have no kids unless you count me
and it'll get mostly adult play so I want something that is going to hold
our interest.

thx Neil

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Neil,
In my opinion the Sega Rally is more appealing. The Crusin' series appeal to
the kids better but if you want a driving game that is more realistic go
with the Rally. I have had al the crusin's, Sega Rally, Daytona, sega GT,
Rush the Rock in my game room and a few others I can't remember right now
and the Sega's are always more realistic.
So what pins are you selling?

Brian
"Neil" <neil_bell69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys more of a pinhead but I am looking at getting a twin sitdown
> driver and selling 2 of my pins. My choices are Cruis'n World or Sega
> Rally Championship. Both are the same price but I have no experience
> playing either other then on an emulator. Can someone tell me which is
> better to have in a gamesroom for the long run? We have no kids unless you
> count me and it'll get mostly adult play so I want something that is going
> to hold our interest.
>

> thx Neil

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

WW and T2.....twin drivers take up 2 slots in the gamesroom and I'm already
maxed out space wise.