unblock pop-up window

I tried several times to open a pop-up window in my web e-mail server
without success. I tried everything to allow the pop-up window but nothing
worked. What can I do to allow the pop-up for some web sites? The SP2 has in
IE an option to allow the pou-up, but didn't work.
Thanks
Camilo
5 answers Last reply
More about unblock window

    "Camilo" <camiloinlondon@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I tried several times to open a pop-up window in my web e-mail server
    >without success. I tried everything to allow the pop-up window but
    >nothing worked. What can I do to allow the pop-up for some web sites?
    >The SP2 has in IE an option to allow the pou-up, but didn't work.
    > Thanks
    > Camilo

    I use Avant browser. Try it. See if you still have the same troubles.
    If I'm having troubles with one browser, I will try another to see if
    it has the same troubles. Worth a try.

    hi ,
    have a look at this following link
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/web/sp2_popupblocker.mspx

    regards
    senthil

    Thanks, but my problem is the opposite. I want to allow the pop-up in some
    web sites (like my web e-mail server). Even after do like is explained in
    your link, the pop-up is still blocked. It didn't your just turning the
    pop-up off.

    Camilo

    "senthil kumar" <senthilkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > hi ,
    > have a look at this following link
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/web/sp2_popupblocker.mspx
    >
    > regards
    > senthil

    Try holding down the CTRL key when you click on the link. Or you
    can right click on the link and select "Open in new window".

    --
    Nepatsfan
    > Thanks, but my problem is the opposite. I want to allow the
    > pop-up in some web sites (like my web e-mail server). Even
    > after do like is explained in your link, the pop-up is still
    > blocked. It didn't your just turning the pop-up off.
    >
    > Camilo
    >
    > "senthil kumar" <senthilkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    > in message
    >>
    >> hi ,
    >> have a look at this following link
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/web/sp2_popupblocker.mspx
    >>
    >> regards
    >> senthil

  5. Hi,

    Please help me to unblock my computer windows.

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP