unblock pop-up window

I tried several times to open a pop-up window in my web e-mail server
without success. I tried everything to allow the pop-up window but nothing
worked. What can I do to allow the pop-up for some web sites? The SP2 has in
IE an option to allow the pou-up, but didn't work.
Thanks
Camilo

"Camilo" <camiloinlondon@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>I tried several times to open a pop-up window in my web e-mail server
>without success. I tried everything to allow the pop-up window but
>nothing worked. What can I do to allow the pop-up for some web sites?
>The SP2 has in IE an option to allow the pou-up, but didn't work.
> Thanks
> Camilo

I use Avant browser. Try it. See if you still have the same troubles.
If I'm having troubles with one browser, I will try another to see if
it has the same troubles. Worth a try.

Thanks, but my problem is the opposite. I want to allow the pop-up in some
web sites (like my web e-mail server). Even after do like is explained in
your link, the pop-up is still blocked. It didn't your just turning the
pop-up off.

Camilo

"senthil kumar" <senthilkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> hi ,
> have a look at this following link
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/web/sp2_popupblocker.mspx
>
> regards
> senthil

Try holding down the CTRL key when you click on the link. Or you
can right click on the link and select "Open in new window".

--
Nepatsfan