Lexar Jumpshot

March 23, 2005 2:51:03 PM

How do you get Windows XP Home to recognize the Lexar Jumpshot CF card reader
with a drive letter?? I got a new computer and cannot get this picture card
reader to work. I downloaded the driver from Lexar and finally got it to
install - Windows XP says that Lexar is not a recognized publisher - lots of
error messages!!! Anyway, the device shows up on my USB port list and the
computer says it is working properly, but without a drive letter, I cannot
access my pictures. Lexar has been no help. They keep sending me
instructions that look like Windows 2000 instructions which do not match the
Windows XP format. HELP!!! Later, John

More about : lexar jumpshot

March 23, 2005 4:45:05 PM

Why don't you print out all the correspondence and take it and the Lexar back
to the shop.

Exchange for another unit or one from another maker.

No-one needs to go thru this much pain to make something work on a PC.

!