Skulason/Arsenal

Last response: in Video Games
December 17, 2004 12:45:16 AM

Hi,

I heard that dutch club FC Groningen is interested in buying Skulason from
Arsenal.
What kind of player is he?
And has he played in the first team?

Cheers,
Ronald Scholman

More about : skulason arsenal

Anonymous
December 17, 2004 2:02:15 AM

"Ronald Scholman" <ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I heard that dutch club FC Groningen is interested in buying Skulason from
> Arsenal.
> What kind of player is he?
> And has he played in the first team?
>
> Cheers,
> Ronald Scholman

Taken from www.arsenal.com

The talented youngster made great strides in 2003/04, making his debut for
Iceland and featuring for the first team during Arsenal's run to the
semi-finals of the Carling Cup.
Olafur started out as a right-back before blossoming into a talented central
midfielder. He showcased his versatility again last season with a string of
solid displays at centre half

Stig
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 7:15:25 PM

Ronald Scholman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I heard that dutch club FC Groningen is interested in buying Skulason
> from Arsenal.
> What kind of player is he?

He's played in midfield and defense. There's nothing special about him, he
just seems to do a job when I've watched him, like in the reserves.

> And has he played in the first team?

Only Carling Cup.

--

!