Skulason/Arsenal

Hi,

I heard that dutch club FC Groningen is interested in buying Skulason from
Arsenal.
What kind of player is he?
And has he played in the first team?

Cheers,
Ronald Scholman
2 answers Last reply
More about skulason arsenal

    "Ronald Scholman" <ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I heard that dutch club FC Groningen is interested in buying Skulason from
    > Arsenal.
    > What kind of player is he?
    > And has he played in the first team?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Ronald Scholman

    Taken from www.arsenal.com

    The talented youngster made great strides in 2003/04, making his debut for
    Iceland and featuring for the first team during Arsenal's run to the
    semi-finals of the Carling Cup.
    Olafur started out as a right-back before blossoming into a talented central
    midfielder. He showcased his versatility again last season with a string of
    solid displays at centre half

    Stig

    Ronald Scholman wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I heard that dutch club FC Groningen is interested in buying Skulason
    > from Arsenal.
    > What kind of player is he?

    He's played in midfield and defense. There's nothing special about him, he
    just seems to do a job when I've watched him, like in the reserves.

    > And has he played in the first team?

    Only Carling Cup.

    --

Games Video Games