Problem with Blocked senders list

I work on XP home, Microsoft Outlook Express 6.

When I try to go to the Blocked Senders List (Tools, Message Rules, Blocked
Senders List) the screen hangs up and the program stops working. It used to
work perfctly, it stopped without any changes being made to anything.

A small window which is totally white appers at the site.

I want to delete all my blocked addresses.

Can anyone help - or suggest who might be able to help me?

TIA

Mary

Hi Mary,

You may try this question in OE6 specific newsgroup for faster response.
Microsoft Public Newsgroups listing available at: http://aumha.org/nntp.php

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

> Hi Mary,
>
> You may try this question in OE6 specific newsgroup for faster response.
> Microsoft Public Newsgroups listing available at:
> http://aumha.org/nntp.php

Thank you, I'll do that.

Mary

> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Mary Fisher" <mary.fisher@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>>I work on XP home, Microsoft Outlook Express 6.
>>
>> When I try to go to the Blocked Senders List (Tools, Message Rules,
>> Blocked Senders List) the screen hangs up and the program stops working.
>> It used to work perfctly, it stopped without any changes being made to
>> anything.
>>
>> A small window which is totally white appers at the site.
>>
>> I want to delete all my blocked addresses.
>>
>> Can anyone help - or suggest who might be able to help me?
>>
>> TIA
>>
>> Mary

> Hi Mary,
>
> You may try this question in OE6 specific newsgroup for faster response.
> Microsoft Public Newsgroups listing available at:
> http://aumha.org/nntp.php

Did it, all now sorted - by switching identities. Thank you very much.

Mary

You're welcome Mary.