FS: Misc GORF Parts $15 shipped

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I have the following Gorf parts, all untested, all 4 boards for $15 shipped:

1 RBG interface board
1 sound pot board
2 joystick input boards

Paypal only, no credit cards.

Thanks,

Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Brent, I'm interested

Email me at born.to.rock@gmail.com if you didn't get my email.

Thanks,

- Ryan O'Connor

BrentRadio wrote:
> I have the following Gorf parts, all untested, all 4 boards for $15 shipped:
>
> 1 RBG interface board
> 1 sound pot board
> 2 joystick input boards
>
> Paypal only, no credit cards.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brent

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Sold to Ryan!

Thanks,

Brent

In rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace BrentRadio <newsgroup4@brentradio.com> wrote:
: I have the following Gorf parts, all untested, all 4 boards for $15 shipped:
:
: 1 RBG interface board
: 1 sound pot board
: 2 joystick input boards

Bah... the parts missing from the 'complete game' I bought from rob rhodes,
and they're gone...

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Man I need to read the NG earlier in the day - I got $45 for the last RGB
board I sold :)

--
Art