Are printheads clogged if ink flows for cleaning cycles?

Problem - Completely blank printout pages.
After running cleaning cycles I can see fresh ink, three colors and
black, on the cap assembly inkpad of an Epson Stylus Color 880.
Since ink is getting through, does this imply the print heads are not
completely clogged?

I saw your web site; the information about clogged epson printheads, etc,
are enough correct. Notice also that air in the printhead don't only block
the nozzles but it helps ink dry inside the printhead. That's why some times
after many cleanings the printhead prints correct and then it clogs again
(because of dried ink *inside* the printhead).
If someone uses original epson cartridges almost never suffers from blocked
nozzles.
You can find an *excellent* cleaning solution for epson printheads here
http://inkjet.myservice.gr/inkjet/newtech/fluid/ but only in bulk quantity
(the smaller quantity for order is one concentrated liter, meaning *ten*
liters of cleaning solution).

--
Yianni
in@mailbox9.gr (remove number nine to reply)

--
"Tanya" <tjtmdREMOVE_THIS@attglobal.net> wrote in message

> ruadonaleonor@att.net wrote:
>
> > Problem - Completely blank printout pages.
> > After running cleaning cycles I can see fresh ink, three colors and
> > black, on the cap assembly inkpad of an Epson Stylus Color 880.
> > Since ink is getting through, does this imply the print heads are not
> > completely clogged?
>
> try here
> http://www.inkmagic.com/epson_clogged_printhead.htm

tanya

Yianni wrote:

> I saw your web site; the information about clogged epson printheads, etc,
> are enough correct. Notice also that air in the printhead don't only block
> the nozzles but it helps ink dry inside the printhead. That's why some times
> after many cleanings the printhead prints correct and then it clogs again
> (because of dried ink *inside* the printhead).
> If someone uses original epson cartridges almost never suffers from blocked
> nozzles.
> You can find an *excellent* cleaning solution for epson printheads here
> http://inkjet.myservice.gr/inkjet/newtech/fluid/ but only in bulk quantity
> (the smaller quantity for order is one concentrated liter, meaning *ten*
> liters of cleaning solution).
>
> --
> Yianni
> in@mailbox9.gr (remove number nine to reply)
>
> --
> "Tanya" <tjtmdREMOVE_THIS@attglobal.net> wrote in message
> >
> > ruadonaleonor@att.net wrote:
> >
> > > Problem - Completely blank printout pages.
> > > After running cleaning cycles I can see fresh ink, three colors and
> > > black, on the cap assembly inkpad of an Epson Stylus Color 880.
> > > Since ink is getting through, does this imply the print heads are not
> > > completely clogged?
> >
> > try here
> > http://www.inkmagic.com/epson_clogged_printhead.htm

well it worked for me several times
it's not my site btw
i'll check the link you posted i'm sure it's good
and btw i used epson cartridges O.N.L.Y. on my current problem 1
what i found also works is using windex (windolene) rubbing alcohol (99%) and
distilled H2O (1:1:1) and filling mt cartridges and running O.N.L.Y. cleaning
cycles
1 question: afaik hps have the print heads IN the cartridges whereAs the 800
epsons (@ least the older epsons) have them in the printer.
would that make any difference????????????????????
thnx

Yianni wrote:
> I saw your web site; the information about clogged epson printheads,
> etc, are enough correct. Notice also that air in the printhead don't
> only block the nozzles but it helps ink dry inside the printhead.
> That's why some times after many cleanings the printhead prints
> correct and then it clogs again (because of dried ink *inside* the
> printhead).
> If someone uses original epson cartridges almost never suffers from
> blocked nozzles.

PMSL!! You must work for Epson - or you used to. I used to be an exclusive
Epson user. Use OEM cartridges = constant clogging. Use aftermarket (i.e.
JetTec) = no clogging or very infrequent. If I was a cynic, I'd say that
Epson put a clogging agent in their ink to make you run more 'cleaning'
cycles so that you purchased more ink...Of course, this could backfire and
people would go elsewhere, but I'm sure the naive would stick with the
originals.

> 1 question: afaik hps have the print heads IN the cartridges whereAs the
800
> epsons (@ least the older epsons) have them in the printer.
> would that make any difference????????????????????

All Epsons have the printheads in the printer. I don't think that would make
any difference. Except from the method you use for cleaning the not
removable printhead and the cartridges with printheads.

> PMSL!! You must work for Epson - or you used to.

I never bought any oem epson cartridge and I've filled a few hundreds of
epsons...

> I used to be an exclusive Epson user. Use OEM
> cartridges = constant clogging. Use aftermarket (i.e.
> JetTec) = no clogging or very infrequent.

If someone says that there are three possible cases:
1. came across counterfeits
2. be a person wanting to drive others to buy compatibles, maybe specific
JetTec (i.e. a JetTec' sales person)
3. says nonsense

--

tanya

Yianni wrote:

> All Epsons have the printheads in the printer. I don't think that would make
> any difference. Except from the method you use for cleaning the not
> removable printhead and the cartridges with printheads.

thanks for info

TRENDING THREADS