generic host process error

Jim

Sometimes when I start my computer I get an error message that says it's
encountered an error with "Generic Host process for Win32 Services" and must
close. The computer seems to operate normally, but when I press Ctrl Alt
Del all I get is a blank box. Don't know if the two problems are related,
but if anyone has some solutions I sure would like to read 'em.

Jim

Go to Start/Run, and type MSCONFIG then look at the STARTUP TAB, to uncheck unwanted, checked items

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509