KB

I just installed sp2. The firewall asks whether I want to block certain
programs or parts of programs from running. Initially, I blocked all the
programs but I'm noticing some problems when connecting to the internet so I
unblocked them. Should any of these programs be blocked? I'm thinking
msg32.exe and svchost.exe should not be blocked but the rest I don't know
about.

dirote.exe
msg32.exe
svchost.exe
cywyukrx.exe
kcnlmdkg.exe

I do not have any of these programs in my exception list. You my be running
some that may need them.