Mr. Do Speed-up ROM IMAGE

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

arrrrg.
..rar

gotta go download winRar.

k.

<evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I finally decided to dump the MR DO speedup rom image. You can go to
> my site at http://www.arcade-classics.com to download it.
>
> Location D2. 2764 Rom
>
> It makes the game fun again! ;) Enjoy!
>
> jon/evil e
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

a little OT.

to try this in MAME.. rename to c4-02.bin
ignore the checksum message.

this hack will help when i'm on level 13 walking like i got clown shoes on
getting killed by these speed demons.

keith.

<evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I finally decided to dump the MR DO speedup rom image. You can go to
> my site at http://www.arcade-classics.com to download it.
>
> Location D2. 2764 Rom
>
> It makes the game fun again! ;) Enjoy!
>
> jon/evil e
> http://www.arcade-classics.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Hello Evil Exidy,

I am a small-time collector who has been in the biz since operators
made service calls to empty coin boxes. Nevertheless, I am located in
Sarasota, FL. I am roughly looking for a 25inch cab - working or not.
Do you have any to sell or know of any contacts. I am new to the West
Coast and would appreciate any advice or help you could give to me. I
am also interested in a Midway Touchmaster countertop game(s) - working
or not. Pick-up not a problem.

Thanks,
Big Al
externalinc@att.net