Fn (Function) Keys won't work with F1-F12

My Fn key seems to work with everything BUT my F1-F12 keys, which are what I
require,,, please help... any advice?
1 answer Last reply
More about function keys work

    Broken keyboards are not the rare. I would try cleaning the board. Turn it over and pat it on the back.

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "allthatismatt" <allthatismatt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My Fn key seems to work with everything BUT my F1-F12 keys, which are what I
    > require,,, please help... any advice?

Function Keys Support Microsoft Windows XP