Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Best laptop design

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
April 8, 2012 10:02:44 AM

What is the best-looking laptop in your opinion, except the alienware series?
This would help me choose a laptop to buy.

More about : laptop design

April 8, 2012 10:21:41 AM

I do not like apple computers but i do like their designs, but for pc's i like asus laptops
Score
Related resources
a b D Laptop
April 8, 2012 10:40:41 AM

If you are choosing a laptop off looks you are going about it entirely and completely wrong. Budget? Usage? Needed performance?
Score
a b D Laptop
April 8, 2012 10:43:52 AM

I like my Dell Inspirion. It's all black, and simple. Then again, as unksol said, looks should be the last thing to worry about.
Score
April 8, 2012 11:20:27 AM

I personally think the ASUS G73-74 are horrible. I was thinking more about backlit colour keyboard or something like that. That lenovo is cool too.
Unksol, Im choosing my laptop considering ALSO design, not only that. For a start i wanted to know what were the best looking notebooks.
No one mentioned the MSI series.
Score
a b D Laptop
April 8, 2012 11:24:39 AM

I like MSI's gaming series. They look pretty sharp with their multi-coloured backlit keyboards"
Score
April 8, 2012 1:28:02 PM

Any other ideas?
Score
a c 249 D Laptop
April 8, 2012 3:12:09 PM

Hi :) 

Acer Ferrari...

All the best Brett :) 
Score
a b D Laptop
April 8, 2012 3:19:22 PM

Also, ASUS has a Lamborghini laptop of some sort. I played with both in a shop for a bit a few months back. They are IMO looks better than Sager/Clevo/Metabox, but not the best in terms of money to performance ratio (especially the Lamborghini, its a total rip off and yelling big time that you are compensating for something inadequate).
Score
April 8, 2012 3:34:41 PM

I guess it's all a matter of what you think looks good and what you're going to be using the laptop for.

I am a fan of OriginPC.They don't look gaudy or overly utilitarian, just plain clean. I also really like the look of the Dell Z series - clean lines, thin design that doesn't feel scrunched. The Aluminum is a nice touch as well to me
Score
April 8, 2012 9:01:22 PM

Yea well i was thinking about a laptop like the Alienware M17X. Its design is amazing. I Want to boast with my friends lol with a nice laptop, not a rubbish. Also in class for example i want people to say: Wow, nice laptop you have over there. :D 
Thanks to all the guys who till now have answered :) 
Feel free to give more ideas, because i think the alienware is very cool but quite expensive, so Im leaving it as my last choice
Score
a b D Laptop
April 8, 2012 9:15:45 PM

You can buy a fancy smancy looking laptop from WidowPC, Falcon Northwest, etc but for a $1,000 cheaper you can buy the same danged thing w/o the fancy paint job from any Clevo distributor. Pre-Dell, Clevo also made Alienware laptops. Personally, I'd rather the $1k than the bragging rights about how cool it looks....I'm really only interested in what it does.
Score

Best solution

a c 249 D Laptop
April 8, 2012 9:18:27 PM

Hi :) 

Easy answer for bragging rights...

Take your lappy to an airbrush artist (the guys who do the fantastic painting on cars and motorcycles)

Get them to design and paint something for you.....

All the best Brett :) 
April 15, 2012 10:40:19 AM

Best answer selected by insanenos.
Score
a b D Laptop
April 15, 2012 10:51:10 AM

This topic has been closed by Pyree
Score
!