IIS 5.1 is not working!

petra

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004

After I installed my Windows XP SP2 my IIS 5.1 is not working anymore. I
tried to look for some answer in the Internet and I read that I had to
specify the port number in order for IIS to work. How can I enable the IIS
5.1 again so that I can test my ASP application?

Thank you very for the help..
:)

Go to the Control Panel, click on Add/Remove Programs.... Add/Remove Windows
Components... try uninstalling and then reinstalling Internet Information
Services.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

"Petra" <Petra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After I installed my Windows XP SP2 my IIS 5.1 is not working anymore. I
> tried to look for some answer in the Internet and I read that I had to
> specify the port number in order for IIS to work. How can I enable the IIS
> 5.1 again so that I can test my ASP application?
>
> Thank you very for the help..
> :)

petra

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004

Thanks' Cari my IIS is working now.
I follow what you told me and I went to mmc and the IIS is running.

Thank you very much for your help!
Petra