Human players

During our game, Hamish was offered, and accepted, the role of Lithuania
national boss, and then discovered that he could offer me the position of
U21 manager :eek:)

Unfortunately this doesn't work at club level, but maybe SI could introduce
that at some point? 'Why' you may ask? Well the main reason is this;

During our game one of us (mentioning no names Hamish) got fired from West
Ham, and had to wait AGES to eventually get offered the job at Northampton.
During that wait poor Hamish had to sit there and watch me play game after
game after game... Would have been good if I could have taken him on as
Assistant Manager while he was waiting - at least he'd have got some games
in :eek:)

Agreed, in single player mode it's probably not much use to anyone, but in
multiplayer / network games it'd be nice to be able to have SOME involvement
while you're waiting for a new club.

--
Croft FC - 2004/5 City League Champions

Richard Mills (Croft FC) wrote:
> During our game, Hamish was offered, and accepted, the role of
> Lithuania national boss, and then discovered that he could offer me
> the position of U21 manager :eek:)
>
> Unfortunately this doesn't work at club level, but maybe SI could
> introduce that at some point? 'Why' you may ask? Well the main reason
> is this;
>
> During our game one of us (mentioning no names Hamish) got fired from
> West Ham, and had to wait AGES to eventually get offered the job at
> Northampton. During that wait poor Hamish had to sit there and watch
> me play game after game after game... Would have been good if I could
> have taken him on as Assistant Manager while he was waiting - at
> least he'd have got some games in :eek:)
>
> Agreed, in single player mode it's probably not much use to anyone,
> but in multiplayer / network games it'd be nice to be able to have
> SOME involvement while you're waiting for a new club.

Very good point, although I had the Lithuania job I had ah heck all to do for
2 and a half game months.
Any sort of involvment would have been good, just pushing continue for a day
and a half was mind numbingly boring.

But now I'll turn The Cobblers into a force to be reckoned with, if I don't
bankrupt them first ;-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

"I never comment on referees, and I'm not going to break the habit of a
lifetime for that prat"

Em Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:54:05 GMT, Richard Mills (Croft FC)
<rmills@blueyonder.co.uk> escreveu:

> During our game, Hamish was offered, and accepted, the role of Lithuania
> national boss, and then discovered that he could offer me the position of
> U21 manager :eek:)
>
> Unfortunately this doesn't work at club level, but maybe SI could
> introduce
> that at some point? 'Why' you may ask? Well the main reason is this;
>
> During our game one of us (mentioning no names Hamish) got fired from
> West
> Ham, and had to wait AGES to eventually get offered the job at
> Northampton.
> During that wait poor Hamish had to sit there and watch me play game
> after
> game after game... Would have been good if I could have taken him on as
> Assistant Manager while he was waiting - at least he'd have got some
> games
> in :eek:)
>
> Agreed, in single player mode it's probably not much use to anyone, but
> in
> multiplayer / network games it'd be nice to be able to have SOME
> involvement
> while you're waiting for a new club.

it makes much sense Rich, as at single game you have the option to control
your reserves or young team

--
The Brazilian Man