Question on Internet Explorer....inside

It seems my IE has some files corrupted, its the only thing I can
think of, and I can no longer go to any site that requires a
password.. like hotmail, yahoo games, my bank, etc.. I have winxp.. do
I d/l IE sp1 and reinstall or what does anyone suggest? I also get a
blank white page on trying to do a system restore.

hey
does your home page work normal and do other sites that down include the
above open normally just like before. its just that you might have a virus of
some kind

"SunniLou" wrote:

> It seems my IE has some files corrupted, its the only thing I can
> think of, and I can no longer go to any site that requires a
> password.. like hotmail, yahoo games, my bank, etc.. I have winxp.. do
> I d/l IE sp1 and reinstall or what does anyone suggest? I also get a
> blank white page on trying to do a system restore.

Several dialog boxes are blank:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831430

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP