looking for the name of a arcade game

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

u coul be 1 of 2 players
9pm] I think they lookeds like bikers
9pm] or big guys
0pm] and it was a side scroller
0pm] u could pick up like
0pm] cars
0pm] and motercycles
0pm] and hit the guys with them
0pm] and chains
0pm] and bats
0pm] its not bad dudes tho
0pm] or double dragon or Combatribes
1pm] <eggg> any idea of the year it was made
1pm] 80's
1pm] :S
1pm] late 80's
1pm] I would think
1pm] maybe....early 90's
2pm] the 2 guys
2pm] I think looked like big hulkin biker dudes
2pm] or something
2pm] and I remember u could team up
3pm] to pick up a car or something on like the first 1 or 2 levels and
throw it at the enemies
oh and it was in like a bad part of town the background....maybe the hood or
something
there is a slight possiblity im mistaken ..it might have been on the neo
geo..but im 95% sure it was arcade only

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

oh if anyone does remember the name of it please email me at
gojeta@shaw.com ..replace .com with .ca

GoGeta Blade wrote:
> u coul be 1 of 2 players
> 9pm] I think they lookeds like bikers
> 9pm] or big guys
> 0pm] and it was a side scroller
> 0pm] u could pick up like
> 0pm] cars
> 0pm] and motercycles
> 0pm] and hit the guys with them
> 0pm] and chains
> 0pm] and bats
> 0pm] its not bad dudes tho
> 0pm] or double dragon or Combatribes
> 1pm] <eggg> any idea of the year it was made
> 1pm] 80's
> 1pm] :S
> 1pm] late 80's
> 1pm] I would think
> 1pm] maybe....early 90's
> 2pm] the 2 guys
> 2pm] I think looked like big hulkin biker dudes
> 2pm] or something
> 2pm] and I remember u could team up
> 3pm] to pick up a car or something on like the first 1 or 2 levels and
> throw it at the enemies
> oh and it was in like a bad part of town the background....maybe the hood or
> something
> there is a slight possiblity im mistaken ..it might have been on the neo
> geo..but im 95% sure it was arcade only

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

river city ransom?

Troy,

GoGeta <winterpeg@canada.ca> wrote in message
> oh if anyone does remember the name of it please email me at
> gojeta@shaw.com ..replace .com with .ca
>
> GoGeta Blade wrote:
> > u coul be 1 of 2 players
> > 9pm] I think they lookeds like bikers
> > 9pm] or big guys
> > 0pm] and it was a side scroller
> > 0pm] u could pick up like
> > 0pm] cars
> > 0pm] and motercycles
> > 0pm] and hit the guys with them
> > 0pm] and chains
> > 0pm] and bats
> > 0pm] its not bad dudes tho
> > 0pm] or double dragon or Combatribes
> > 1pm] <eggg> any idea of the year it was made
> > 1pm] 80's
> > 1pm] :S
> > 1pm] late 80's
> > 1pm] I would think
> > 1pm] maybe....early 90's
> > 2pm] the 2 guys
> > 2pm] I think looked like big hulkin biker dudes
> > 2pm] or something
> > 2pm] and I remember u could team up
> > 3pm] to pick up a car or something on like the first 1 or 2 levels and
> > throw it at the enemies
> > oh and it was in like a bad part of town the background....maybe the
hood or
> > something
> > there is a slight possiblity im mistaken ..it might have been on the neo
> > geo..but im 95% sure it was arcade only

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

nope..not that..

Troy wrote:
> river city ransom?
>

> Troy,
>

> GoGeta <winterpeg@canada.ca> wrote in message
>
>>oh if anyone does remember the name of it please email me at
>>gojeta@shaw.com ..replace .com with .ca
>>
>>GoGeta Blade wrote:
>>
>>>u coul be 1 of 2 players
>>>9pm] I think they lookeds like bikers
>>>9pm] or big guys
>>>0pm] and it was a side scroller
>>>0pm] u could pick up like
>>>0pm] cars
>>>0pm] and motercycles
>>>0pm] and hit the guys with them
>>>0pm] and chains
>>>0pm] and bats
>>>0pm] its not bad dudes tho
>>>0pm] or double dragon or Combatribes
>>>1pm] <eggg> any idea of the year it was made
>>>1pm] 80's
>>>1pm] :S
>>>1pm] late 80's
>>>1pm] I would think
>>>1pm] maybe....early 90's
>>>2pm] the 2 guys
>>>2pm] I think looked like big hulkin biker dudes
>>>2pm] or something
>>>2pm] and I remember u could team up
>>>3pm] to pick up a car or something on like the first 1 or 2 levels and
>>>throw it at the enemies
>>>oh and it was in like a bad part of town the background....maybe the
>
> hood or
>
>>>something
>>>there is a slight possiblity im mistaken ..it might have been on the neo
>>>geo..but im 95% sure it was arcade only

mark

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

It's called Fight Ralley by altek mfg 1988
> nope..not that..
>
> Troy wrote:
>> river city ransom?
>>

>> Troy,
>>

>> GoGeta <winterpeg@canada.ca> wrote in message
>>
>>>oh if anyone does remember the name of it please email me at
>>>gojeta@shaw.com ..replace .com with .ca

>> hood or

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

sweet thanx it was too crude