i loged my pc on this evening and i got a light blue screen with white
righting that said somthing about my (FSDL) file failed to aplicate and it
was going to run a hard disk scan press any key to abort so i did non of the
black screen DMI pool failure or checking memery came up and on top of that i
cant get rid of trojin bug that tells my pc to not follow windows
applications. so even though i run win xp i am not running windows at all and
i cant reright with the disk SO i am getting to the point that i am about to
gut my tower and replace all of the hard components with new ones before i
make a move like this will you plz tell me a way to fix it or can i get LIVE
link support to go in and investigeat thank you the dude

bar

and the moral of the story is what?

Your English is atrocious, perhaps you should compose your postings in Word
and 'spell check' then copy and paste.

Not sure what is your problem.

Do you have a trojan?

Is this giving messages advise as such?

Now you can try booting into SAFE MODE and run your anti virus application,
make sure it's a good one.

While you're at it, do a scan with Anti Spyware.

Make sure you delete any nasties and then reboot into Windows.