Ilford papers

I'm looking for an online vendor with descent prices. I would
appreciate any recommendations. No suppliers locally seem to carry
this brand.

Thanks

In news:i38fb0t0ifbgccjlljf3cpuche4otgjrcu@4ax.com beezer
<beezer@rezeeb.moc> wrote:

> I'm looking for an online vendor with descent prices. I would
> appreciate any recommendations. No suppliers locally seem to carry
> this brand.

I've only found Ilford papers at photographic supply shops around here.

But, if you start at

http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/products.asp

and pick the product you're after, you'll eventually get to a page where
you can locate either local stocking dealers or online dealers. For
example,

http://www.ilford.com/
html/us_english/prod_html/galerie/htm/dealer.asp?CountryID=18

gets you US dealers of the "Galerie" product.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@visi.com

You can get Ilford Gallerie at Sam's.
--
Ron Cohen

"beezer" <beezer@rezeeb.moc> wrote in message
> I'm looking for an online vendor with descent prices. I would
> appreciate any recommendations. No suppliers locally seem to carry
> this brand.
>
> Thanks

---
AVG reports Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.