Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

When i click on system restore this opens for about a second then
disappears like everything else.

I'm coming to the end of my teather with this, i just don't know what
to do??

--
wba_go_boing

Please try the System Restore in Safe Mode (press F8 repeatedly before
windows logo appears when rebooting)

Regards,

TimH