Loadapp fail message at boot up

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Please someone help me get rid of this problem and message. Upon bootup I
get this Loadapp fail message. I did not get this until after installing
Service Pack 1. I know that the SP1 has trashed some program upon bootup,
but I do not know how to find the program that is failing to load so that I
can reinstall it or get rid of it. What process do I go through to find the
problem????

Ken

Go to Start/Run, and type MSCONFIG then look at the STARTUP TAB, to uncheck unwanted, checked items

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Ken" <Ken@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EADA31B5-6507-4C89-99F4-B31C491B673F@microsoft.com...
> Please someone help me get rid of this problem and message. Upon bootup I
> get this Loadapp fail message. I did not get this until after installing
> Service Pack 1. I know that the SP1 has trashed some program upon bootup,
> but I do not know how to find the program that is failing to load so that I
> can reinstall it or get rid of it. What process do I go through to find the
> problem????
>
> Ken

TRENDING THREADS