WTB MultiWilliams

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

near Ralaigh NC

Contact me a rpresutti @ bellsouth dot net

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Skidog,
I forgot to tell ya in the email I sent that Ray also had a new
Multiwilliams for sale a while ago also. Don't know if he still has it or
not.

Brian

"skidog" <rpresuttiUNMUNGE@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> near Ralaigh NC
>
> Contact me a rpresutti @ bellsouth dot net

Andy

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I got one for sale - new everything but the cabinet! $1500. Email me
direct

andy NO SPAM @ charlottepinball.com

Clean up the address above to get a message to me.

Thanks
Andy