So I Changed my mind and decided that since im never home and I have like 3 hrs a day at work to kill time I'd like to go with a Decent Gaming Rig. I have about 1700 to drop at BB with my CC so here's my two choices, need some help with deciding.
1. What is your budget?
>>> up to $1700
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
>>> 1920 x 1080 Led
5. How much battery life do you need?
>>> 4 hrs ish....
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
>>> I like to run Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Bio Shock Infinite (TBA) , Deuce Ex, Diablo 3, CODmw3 Etc....I'd like to run High/Ultra all depending on game
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
>>> Music prod, Possible Vid edit
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
>>>Blue Ray player would be a positive....
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
>> Comfortable with Asus and Msi
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
>>> Items I want:
2) 1920 x 1080p
3) good Air flow cooling
4) Lit keyboard , not deal breaker
5) Blue-tooth, I'm sure most are...
6) I7 and 560m GPU higher
Any help trying to decide between the two would be greatly appreciative, if there is any better options that fit my stats any suggestions are welcome...
Hey thanks for the help! I checked out the Clevo p170em and yea that's def a good rig stock! Too bad I'm stuck using my BB Credit card....otherwise id jump on that rig ! So looks like i'm gonna go with the MSI based on GPU and it being cheaper by 20 dollars less....