FS(Chicago area): Super Pac Man mini, working, cheap

Last response: in Video Games
March 24, 2005 8:15:17 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

For Sale in Evanston, IL (first suburb north of Chicago), pick up or
Beltmann/NAVL only (or any other carrier that I don't need to pallet/crate).
Bally/Midway dedicated Super Pac mini.

Nine pics are loading right now to here:

http://www.joesarcade.com/joem/Super_Pac_Man_mini/

They are the same set of pics, just high resolution and low resolution. If
you're in dial up, you probably want to stick with the low resolution, as
the server hosting the pics isn't the fastest either.

Game is very dirty inside and cabinet is in poor condition. The game board
is tested and fully working. The pics show the monitor as working, however,
after being left on for more than 30 minutes or so, the right side of the
picture goes away. This is a monitor problem, as I connected another
monitor to the game and it ran fine for over 4 hours. No locks, manuals or
back door. The cabinet is bad enough that it probably should be considered
a parts machine, even though it is basically working. The glass marquee is
in good shape, with some minor flaking. The front glass is in decent shape
too, some minor flaking, not too bad, and glue residue from operator
stickers on the front. Wiring harness is original and uncut. Original
power supply and transformer block. I would part this out and ship if
someone just wants the parts. Since it's a little monitor, I might even
ship that.

Asking $155. If you don't like the price, make me a reasonable counter
offer (or trade).

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 8:15:18 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I'd take it in a heartbeat if someone would get it to northern VA for
me. Care to part it out?

Joe Magiera wrote:
> For Sale in Evanston, IL (first suburb north of Chicago), pick up or
> Beltmann/NAVL only (or any other carrier that I don't need to
pallet/crate).
> Bally/Midway dedicated Super Pac mini.
>
> Nine pics are loading right now to here:
>
> http://www.joesarcade.com/joem/Super_Pac_Man_mini/
>
> They are the same set of pics, just high resolution and low
resolution. If
> you're in dial up, you probably want to stick with the low
resolution, as
> the server hosting the pics isn't the fastest either.
>
> Game is very dirty inside and cabinet is in poor condition. The game
board
> is tested and fully working. The pics show the monitor as working,
however,
> after being left on for more than 30 minutes or so, the right side of
the
> picture goes away. This is a monitor problem, as I connected another

> monitor to the game and it ran fine for over 4 hours. No locks,
manuals or
> back door. The cabinet is bad enough that it probably should be
considered
> a parts machine, even though it is basically working. The glass
marquee is
> in good shape, with some minor flaking. The front glass is in decent
shape
> too, some minor flaking, not too bad, and glue residue from operator
> stickers on the front. Wiring harness is original and uncut.
Original
> power supply and transformer block. I would part this out and ship
if
> someone just wants the parts. Since it's a little monitor, I might
even
> ship that.
>
> Asking $155. If you don't like the price, make me a reasonable
counter
> offer (or trade).
>

> Joe
> joemagiera@ameritech.net
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 11:03:12 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I have no problem parting it out. However I do have a couple local people
interested. If they fall through, I will let you know.

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net

<kevinlshirk@aol.com> wrote in message
> I'd take it in a heartbeat if someone would get it to northern VA for
> me. Care to part it out?
>
> Joe Magiera wrote:
>> For Sale in Evanston, IL (first suburb north of Chicago), pick up or
>> Beltmann/NAVL only (or any other carrier that I don't need to
> pallet/crate).
>> Bally/Midway dedicated Super Pac mini.
>>
>> Nine pics are loading right now to here:
>>
>> http://www.joesarcade.com/joem/Super_Pac_Man_mini/
>>
>> They are the same set of pics, just high resolution and low
> resolution. If
>> you're in dial up, you probably want to stick with the low
> resolution, as
>> the server hosting the pics isn't the fastest either.
>>
>> Game is very dirty inside and cabinet is in poor condition. The game
> board
>> is tested and fully working. The pics show the monitor as working,
> however,
>> after being left on for more than 30 minutes or so, the right side of
> the
>> picture goes away. This is a monitor problem, as I connected another
>
>> monitor to the game and it ran fine for over 4 hours. No locks,
> manuals or
>> back door. The cabinet is bad enough that it probably should be
> considered
>> a parts machine, even though it is basically working. The glass
> marquee is
>> in good shape, with some minor flaking. The front glass is in decent
> shape
>> too, some minor flaking, not too bad, and glue residue from operator
>> stickers on the front. Wiring harness is original and uncut.
> Original
>> power supply and transformer block. I would part this out and ship
> if
>> someone just wants the parts. Since it's a little monitor, I might
> even
>> ship that.
>>
>> Asking $155. If you don't like the price, make me a reasonable
> counter
>> offer (or trade).
>>

>> Joe
>> joemagiera@ameritech.net

March 25, 2005 12:42:34 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Who ever buys this I'll give you $310 dollars or a Working WG 6100
Color Vector Monitor. email at sweetestcocguy at aol.com
Anonymous
March 29, 2005 7:41:14 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Thanks to all the replied, the Super Pac has been picked up this evening.

Joe

!