I'm running a semi-professional team, Stalybridge Celtic. The players
are on part time contracts. Does this do anything? Does it, for
instance, affect the number of days they can train?

--
You are Not entering Chapeltown.
We walk on two legs, the one abstract

Certic wrote:

> I'm running a semi-professional team, Stalybridge Celtic. The players
> are on part time contracts. Does this do anything? Does it, for
> instance, affect the number of days they can train?
>
> --
> You are Not entering Chapeltown.
> We walk on two legs, the one abstract
> the other surreal.
> All important political action should be
> aimed at persuading people of the
> necessity of further sacrifices.
> - Ardian Vehbiu, "Handbook for
> Aspiring Stalinists"

Well, you do have to drive them to work after practice...

One thing is that your wage bill is smaller than a pro club, but being
semi professional also means getting "better" players is harder.