Vector monitor intensity

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Hi,
My problem is simple to explain. I have a Space Duel and when i open
the game, the vectors are at full intensity and the intensity
controller on the back doesn't change nothing. What i need to check
first ??
I acquired this machine last week in bad condition, the machine fall
down very hardly, the cabinet is heavily damage.:-(((
Thanks
Maxime

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

The adjustment pots often go bad. I'd replace that and see if it helps.