WTB: Cosmic Chasm Parts

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Looking for anyone who might have cabinet parts from a Cosmic Chasm by
Cinematronics. PCBs and power supply do not have to work, but should
be repairable, control panel, marquee, bezel in good condition, as well
as coin door or any wiring harness. Please email with pics and prices
to my Hotmail addy. Thanks for the time.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Anybody with a whole game out there I would be interested in.
Drop me an email.

Troy,