FS: mounting plate for a Moon Patrol and Joust cabinet.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

These are the plates that are on the left side of the cabinet (when looking
from the back with the door open). I think this is where the power boards
and sound boards go.

Anyway I've got 1 of each, asking 15$ OBO shipped for both.

Thanks,
Brian Emmel

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

Sold.