FS: Junkyard Raleigh NC - $2200 Needs Shopped.

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

FS: Junkyard Raleigh NC - $2200 Needs Shopped.

(Also willing to trade for a Sega Twin Daytona USA sit down racer. +/- cash)

For sale a restorable JunkYard in Raleigh NC.

It includes a new refrigerator, new plastic set (minus car plastic behind
crane), new rubber ring set, sewer outhole protector, and new buzzard ramp.
(none of which have been installed)

Playfield has factory mylar which once removed should look great.

It's in very good working condition and plays well.

I am looking to get $2200 for it. I paid $2500 for it originally.

Has four issues

scratch on the cabinet (cabinet not faded though)
wear on the sewer outhole (but I have new cliffy protector)
Broken car plastic behind the crane.
Right outlane need new microswitch installed.

The machine has never given me any issues and has played well.

But those 3 cosmetic flaws and being unshopped I have reduced the price down
to the $2200 range.

Please email me for pictures at

rpresutti at bellsouth dot net.

I'll send pictures of both the good and bad.

P.S. Also willing to trade for a Twin Daytona USA sit down racer. +/- cash

Andy

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

I think you will really enjoy your Daytona - Good luck with the trade!

Andy