National Team bug?

Paul

Splendid

I'm England Coach and have selected Alan Smith as a replacement player for
England. He rejected the call up and i then said to the media that i would
never call him up again.

My club assistant manager then said that he was in a bouyant mood after my
coments to the media! What a bastard he's happy he'll never play for England
again and he's telling my club asistant about it when he doesn't even play
for me.

The media also want to know how i'll keep Wayne Bridge at England after his
recent good displays? Don't they mean at Chelsea who i also manage?

Paul

Paul wrote:
> I'm England Coach and have selected Alan Smith as a replacement
> player for England. He rejected the call up and i then said to the
> media that i would never call him up again.
>
> My club assistant manager then said that he was in a bouyant mood
> after my coments to the media! What a bastard he's happy he'll never
> play for England again and he's telling my club asistant about it
> when he doesn't even play for me.
>
> The media also want to know how i'll keep Wayne Bridge at England
> after his recent good displays? Don't they mean at Chelsea who i also
> manage?
> Paul

Have you applied the patch? They both sound like problems fixed by the
patch.

--
Michael Murray

Em Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:14:17 -0000, Michael Murray
<NOtmichaeltmurrayuknospam@yahoo.co.uk> escreveu:

> Paul wrote:
>> I'm England Coach and have selected Alan Smith as a replacement
>> player for England. He rejected the call up and i then said to the
>> media that i would never call him up again.
>>
>> My club assistant manager then said that he was in a bouyant mood
>> after my coments to the media! What a bastard he's happy he'll never
>> play for England again and he's telling my club asistant about it
>> when he doesn't even play for me.
>>
>> The media also want to know how i'll keep Wayne Bridge at England
>> after his recent good displays? Don't they mean at Chelsea who i also
>> manage?
>> Paul
>
> Have you applied the patch? They both sound like problems fixed by the
> patch.

after the patch, the media is getting confused
at my Sporting game after 11 wins in a row, the milestones said we lost 11
in row (?)

--
The Brazilian Man

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> after the patch, the media is getting confused
> at my Sporting game after 11 wins in a row, the milestones said we lost 11 in row (?)

You know the SI mantra: The patch is savegame compatible. But it is preferrable to start a new
game to take advantage of the fixes after applying the patch.

As long as you do not get sacked over the 11 losses, it will be fine. Just a minor niggle. If
you do.......

Em Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:18:15 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> after the patch, the media is getting confused
>> at my Sporting game after 11 wins in a row, the milestones said we lost
>> 11 in row (?)
>
> You know the SI mantra: The patch is savegame compatible. But it is
> preferrable to start a new
> game to take advantage of the fixes after applying the patch.
>
> As long as you do not get sacked over the 11 losses, it will be fine.
> Just a minor niggle. If
> you do.......

Unhappily the game started to crash, and I will need to start a new
(smaller) one.
Brain cells getting fried by the doubt of my new game... :-D

--
The Brazilian Man