DPI ??

I have both an Epson 860 and an epson 300 .How do I determine what the
dpi that the printers are printing at and how do I change that .W hen
I print a photo the printer screens open but I cant seem to find
anything that references DPI .I have seen references to printing at
240 dpi,300dpi 1400 dpi etc.What am I missing ????

TIA Flipperf

> I have both an Epson 860 and an epson 300 .How do I determine what the
> dpi that the printers are printing at and how do I change that .W hen
> I print a photo the printer screens open but I cant seem to find
> anything that references DPI .I have seen references to printing at
> 240 dpi,300dpi 1400 dpi etc.What am I missing ????

I'm not familiar with those models, but the Epson drivers usually have a quality settings like:
- High Quality/Photo
- normal
- Draft
- Custom

Select Custom and you can then click on the customization options, one of which is the dpi
resolution.
--
Guillaume Dargaud
http://www.gdargaud.net/