Start Menu Help Puhleez!!

When I click on my start button how do I edit the files that are lined
up to the left. I have searched everywhere with no luck. Your help
will be greatly appreciated.

--
bsharke

Right click on them and choose "remove from the list"

"bsharke" <bsharke.1mf91n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> When I click on my start button how do I edit the files that are lined
> up to the left. I have searched everywhere with no luck. Your help
> will be greatly appreciated.
>

> --
> bsharke

That really depends upon what you wish to "edit"
The leftside has 2 panes...top and bottom
The bottom pane displays programs you have recently opened.If you wish to
remove these left click the start button/properties/start menu/customise.You
can also left click the individual file in that pane to get options.
hope that helps
peterk

"bsharke" <bsharke.1mf91n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> When I click on my start button how do I edit the files that are lined
> up to the left. I have searched everywhere with no luck. Your help
> will be greatly appreciated.
>

> --
> bsharke

Description of the Start Menu in Windows XP:

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org