Start Menu Help Puhleez!!

When I click on my start button how do I edit the files that are lined
up to the left. I have searched everywhere with no luck. Your help
will be greatly appreciated.

--
bsharke
3 answers Last reply

    Right click on them and choose "remove from the list"

    "bsharke" <bsharke.1mf91n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > When I click on my start button how do I edit the files that are lined
    > up to the left. I have searched everywhere with no luck. Your help
    > will be greatly appreciated.
    >

    > --
    > bsharke

    That really depends upon what you wish to "edit"
    The leftside has 2 panes...top and bottom
    The bottom pane displays programs you have recently opened.If you wish to
    remove these left click the start button/properties/start menu/customise.You
    can also left click the individual file in that pane to get options.
    hope that helps
    peterk

    "bsharke" <bsharke.1mf91n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > When I click on my start button how do I edit the files that are lined
    > up to the left. I have searched everywhere with no luck. Your help
    > will be greatly appreciated.
    >

    > --
    > bsharke

    Description of the Start Menu in Windows XP:

    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "bsharke" <bsharke.1mf91n@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > When I click on my start button how do I edit the files that are lined
    > up to the left. I have searched everywhere with no luck. Your help
    > will be greatly appreciated.
    >

    > --
    > bsharke

Support Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP