software installation problems

terry

After a sucessful install of the base computer, I tred to
install software onto a IBM 760XL. The software prompts me
to select "set up a product". When I do the broadband
software loads, but it does not continue to the "Network
adapter" pallet. After the the broadband software loads,
the setup utility just stops.

Hellllllllllllppppp!

You don't need the Broadband software, just the drivers for whatever device
you're using. If it is a card, plug it in, and if you're running Windows XP
you should get a prompt for the drivers - insert the CD.
In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
Associate Expert

"Terry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After a sucessful install of the base computer, I tred to
> install software onto a IBM 760XL. The software prompts me
> to select "set up a product". When I do the broadband
> software loads, but it does not continue to the "Network
> adapter" pallet. After the the broadband software loads,
> the setup utility just stops.
>
> Hellllllllllllppppp!

TRENDING THREADS