Hard drive partition question

March 24, 2005 8:51:40 PM

Question, though, to group---why does acronis partition the secondary
external drive in FAT 32? Why not NTFS? As a matter of fact, I didn't
think FAT 32 was even possible on a drive that big (80 GB).
March 24, 2005 11:19:20 PM

From within XP you can't make a FAT32 drive larger than 32Gb but from
real-mode DOS or some other proram'outside' of XP you can make FAT32 drives
as large as you want.

!