Problem with hidden files

I went into my Web settings and chenged my settings to show hidden files but
when I went into my hard drive it showed my hidden files but after a few
seconds they disappeared again and they will not stay showing I have to keep
going into my web settings and clicking on to show hidden files

Philo

"wayne_sosville" <wayne_sosville@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I went into my Web settings and chenged my settings to show hidden files
but
> when I went into my hard drive it showed my hidden files but after a few
> seconds they disappeared again and they will not stay showing I have to
keep
> going into my web settings and clicking on to show hidden files

web settings don't have anything to do with showing hidden files

use windows explorer

tools
folder options
view

Ive done that but it still isnt helping

"philo" wrote:

> "wayne_sosville" <wayne_sosville@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I went into my Web settings and chenged my settings to show hidden files
> but
> > when I went into my hard drive it showed my hidden files but after a few
> > seconds they disappeared again and they will not stay showing I have to
> keep
> > going into my web settings and clicking on to show hidden files
>
> web settings don't have anything to do with showing hidden files
>
> use windows explorer
>
> tools
> folder options
> view