Problem with hidden files

I went into my Web settings and chenged my settings to show hidden files but
when I went into my hard drive it showed my hidden files but after a few
seconds they disappeared again and they will not stay showing I have to keep
going into my web settings and clicking on to show hidden files
2 answers Last reply
More about problem hidden files

    "wayne_sosville" <wayne_sosville@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I went into my Web settings and chenged my settings to show hidden files
    but
    > when I went into my hard drive it showed my hidden files but after a few
    > seconds they disappeared again and they will not stay showing I have to
    keep
    > going into my web settings and clicking on to show hidden files

    web settings don't have anything to do with showing hidden files

    use windows explorer

    tools
    folder options
    view

    Ive done that but it still isnt helping

    "philo" wrote:

    > "wayne_sosville" <wayne_sosville@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I went into my Web settings and chenged my settings to show hidden files
    > but
    > > when I went into my hard drive it showed my hidden files but after a few
    > > seconds they disappeared again and they will not stay showing I have to
    > keep
    > > going into my web settings and clicking on to show hidden files
    >
    > web settings don't have anything to do with showing hidden files
    >
    > use windows explorer
    >
    > tools
    > folder options
    > view