Problem with hidden files

March 24, 2005 7:05:02 PM

I went into my Web settings and chenged my settings to show hidden files but
when I went into my hard drive it showed my hidden files but after a few
seconds they disappeared again and they will not stay showing I have to keep
going into my web settings and clicking on to show hidden files

More about : problem hidden files

March 24, 2005 9:48:29 PM

"wayne_sosville" <wayne_sosville@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I went into my Web settings and chenged my settings to show hidden files
but
> when I went into my hard drive it showed my hidden files but after a few
> seconds they disappeared again and they will not stay showing I have to
keep
> going into my web settings and clicking on to show hidden files

web settings don't have anything to do with showing hidden files

use windows explorer

tools
folder options
view