How to buy online and would ship to nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

GI_JONES

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006

No, dont worry. You will still be to get the money. However sir there is an additional $500.00 brokerage fee that was just revealed to me. If you send that and you will need to provide me with your bank account information also so that the transfer of the funds is to be forthcoming. Also sir if you could please to help me acquire from the newegg a massive quantity of high end computer parts, I will provide to you my credit card numbers, and you shall be entitled to one fourth of these parts for assisting me
Gratefull Yours
Simbah Nigera crown prince of Nagoomba

po1nted

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012
Sadly these scams work. My sister's mother-in-law who is 83 got a phone call saying that her grandson was in a Nigerian prison and would be executed within X hours if she did not wire money to an offshore account ($4800.00, irc) to start an appeals process.

Being older, she panicked and ran out of the house. She transfered the money. THEN thought about calling her grandson, who doesn't travel out of state and lives in Ohio. This was just a couple months ago.

I don't fault her because she was retired before PCs and this type of thing even existed. I blame the tools who prey on the elderly and mentally inferior.

i saw a dateline nbc about a guy who racked up 40,000 in shipping charges thinking he was in business with a supermodel who luvvvvvved him, reshipping products bought with stolen credit card numbersto her in nigeria. didn't work out so good for him when the cops showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.