FF: Empty Rampage Cabinet

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I have a empty Rampage cabinet in decent condition. Missing coin door and
monitor. Has control panel with 3 joysticks and 3 buttons at each stick but
has blank overlay. No water damage and the sides are untouched. Has normal
scratches...

Can be picked up in zip code 08081 which is South Jersey.

E-mail me direct.

Thanks.
-NJA

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I would love to get that cabinet from you

please email me

richie at punch records dot net

(I live in NJ)
908.797.9896