WTB Ivan stewards super off road boardset working

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

subject says it all. I am looking for a tested and 100% working ivan
stewards super off road boardset.

Please email me if you have one

Thank, You

Pat

heypat1@wideopenwest.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

heypat1@wideopenwest.com

Thanks,

Pat

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

for some reason google keeps truncating my email address. Lets try
this again

hey pat 1 @ wideopenwest.com

remove the blank spaces all one word

Thanks,