Server Busy error??

March 25, 2005 8:07:03 AM

This is twice this week Ive seen this error (on 2 different computers running
xp)

The message is "Server busy. This action cannot be completed because the
other program is busy. Choose switch to activate the busy program...."

Does anyone know what this is relating to and how to correct the problem?

More about : server busy error

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 5:50:10 PM

Look in the event log to check out the exact program that is giving rise
to this error. You can then begin the detective work from that point.
Brush-Head

"The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights"

John Paul Getty 1892 - 1976

perthy wrote:
> This is twice this week Ive seen this error (on 2 different computers running
> xp)
>
> The message is "Server busy. This action cannot be completed because the
> other program is busy. Choose switch to activate the busy program...."
>
> Does anyone know what this is relating to and how to correct the problem?
April 4, 2005 12:49:02 AM

Did you get this figured out? I have been getting this same message when I
try to use the photo programs. I went to the registry and found out the
event source is DCOM. Thanks.

!