Server Busy error??

This is twice this week Ive seen this error (on 2 different computers running
xp)

The message is "Server busy. This action cannot be completed because the
other program is busy. Choose switch to activate the busy program...."

Does anyone know what this is relating to and how to correct the problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about server busy error

    Look in the event log to check out the exact program that is giving rise
    to this error. You can then begin the detective work from that point.
    Brush-Head

    "The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights"

    John Paul Getty 1892 - 1976

    perthy wrote:
    > This is twice this week Ive seen this error (on 2 different computers running
    > xp)
    >
    > The message is "Server busy. This action cannot be completed because the
    > other program is busy. Choose switch to activate the busy program...."
    >
    > Does anyone know what this is relating to and how to correct the problem?

    Did you get this figured out? I have been getting this same message when I
    try to use the photo programs. I went to the registry and found out the
    event source is DCOM. Thanks.

    "perthy" wrote:

    > This is twice this week Ive seen this error (on 2 different computers running
    > xp)
    >
    > The message is "Server busy. This action cannot be completed because the
    > other program is busy. Choose switch to activate the busy program...."
    >
    > Does anyone know what this is relating to and how to correct the problem?

Microsoft Servers Windows XP