MN-700 and Cordless Phones

I am sure this must have been covered but this the search
function is disabled and I cannot find it. My cordless
phone uses mixed frequencies: 900mhz and 2.4 ghz. Whenever
the phone rings the wireless connection is cut-off. Is
there any setting to prevent this? I tried changing the
phone channel but nothing helps.
2 answers Last reply
More about cordless phones

    It is the 2.4 phones causing the drops. The base station range is 1-11, so
    if your 2.4 phones could go way higher, perhaps you'd avoid the conflict.
    However, if you can replace the 2.4 phones with other 900's (hard to find
    these days) or a 5.8 system, you'll be much better off. A caution about the
    5.8 versions, however. Make sure they're both send/receive 5.8 because some
    brands use 5.8 in one direction from the base and 2.4 back. That will still
    cause issues with wireless.
    "LarryD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am sure this must have been covered but this the search
    > function is disabled and I cannot find it. My cordless
    > phone uses mixed frequencies: 900mhz and 2.4 ghz. Whenever
    > the phone rings the wireless connection is cut-off. Is
    > there any setting to prevent this? I tried changing the
    > phone channel but nothing helps.

    Change the wireless channel on the MN 700.

    Bob

    "LarryD" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am sure this must have been covered but this the search
    > function is disabled and I cannot find it. My cordless
    > phone uses mixed frequencies: 900mhz and 2.4 ghz. Whenever
    > the phone rings the wireless connection is cut-off. Is
    > there any setting to prevent this? I tried changing the
    > phone channel but nothing helps.

Routers Hardware Phones Microsoft Networking