BEST GAMING LAPTOP EVER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

malachidunn

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012
1. What is your budget? MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE! I'VE GOT PLENTY!

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
At LEAST 15.6' preferably bigger.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
The best money can buy.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Desktop replacement, but being portable would be nice for moving.

5. How much battery life do you need?
Its going to be plugged in almost 24/7 so this doesn't matter.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
High- WoW High- MW3 High- BF3 High- ME3

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Being able to download school documents.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Tons, might as well be 500GB+

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Any!

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
Probably 5 years.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Idc, as long as it plays games and movies.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Any brand with a glow between the keyboard like Alienware.

13. What country do you live in?
U.S

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Needs a 1-year warranty.

malachidunn

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012

Alienware is just an option, I didn't limit the brand, I am open to any brand.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
http://www.originpc.com/eon17-x-gaming-laptop-features.asp

the most powerful laptop money can buy. you asked for it.

but i have to agree with above poster. an ultraportable and a gaming PC will be better in every way.

you will still hav portability, but it will be much more portable. better battery life, less heat.

and your gaming pc will be much better than even the best laptop.

but the eon is surely the best laptop if you really want to spend the cash.

Stickgoncraz

Honorable
Aug 2, 2012

Have you considered making your own computer? I mean, it's more work but you seem to be putting a lot of thought into it. I hear it's cheaper and better performance, but I thought it was good enough for me and It's not that much honestly, so I just got ahead and bought myself an Alienware m18x laptop. I do recommend that you look into the science of computer gaming more. It's a lot easier to understand, or maybe you just didn't make it clear in your answers/questions since there wasn't much detail.

Some good suggestions are Alienware, CyberPower, Origin, Digital Storm, or Maingear. There are plenty more, but those are just some to look into. If you want the best, I'd maybe make your own desktop/laptop. But if you need a laptop, I'd get 1 of those.

And since you say it'll be plugged in almost 24/7, I'd buy 1 of their desktops, which is a lot better in performance. And gaming laptops usually don't have a lot of battery life unplugged (I wouldn't know, mine's plugged in a lot, but it's good when I have to go somewhere for an hour or 2), so a desktop would be your best bet. I'd do more research on the science to find the best.

And how it looks such as the glow shouldn't matter, it just wastes battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.